Monday afternoon we went over to Craig and Connie's to finish off the holiday weekend. We had a great time (after a slight detour of part of the tread coming off of one of our tires).
The kids went swimming.
(Mason is the one doing the trick off of the diving board.)
(Not to be out done by her brother, here is Amanda.)



We also played a bit of pool.
I don't think any of us, with the possible exception of my Dad, were any good, but we had fun playing. My Dad won the game he played with me--I still had three ball left on the table =).

When the kids weren't in the pool, they were on the trampoline jumping and goofing off.
We also played a bit of pool.
I don't think any of us, with the possible exception of my Dad, were any good, but we had fun playing. My Dad won the game he played with me--I still had three ball left on the table =).My Dad also worked on his daily crossword with Nancy.
We all had a great time. Craig and Connie are so great to host such fun gatherings.
ReplyDelete