Saturday, September 24, 2011

That's One Smart Bottle

Tanner is teething. My kids have all been lucky enough to start the teething process at 3 mo., but not get any teeth until 6 mo. or so. So, I use teething tablets. My older two never liked the baby orajel--they would cry harder whenever I used it. Luckily, someone told me about the teething tablets with Rainer. He loved them, so I use them with Tanner.

The tablets are in a bottle with a child-proof cap.

Rainer is a great helper during the day when everyone else is away. Yesterday I sat down to feed Tanner but soon realized that Tanner's gums were really bothering him. I asked Rainer to get the teething tablets for me. As he was bringing me the bottle, he was trying to get the cap off so that it would already be open for me. Well, of course he couldn't. He gave it to me and I easily opened the bottle.

With utter disbelief he asked, "How does it know that I'm a kid?"

"I don't know, it just does." (sometimes it's just easier to play along)

"I'm not going to get into it. I just want to open it."

He is dumbfounded that the bottle knows that he is a kid. That is one smart bottle!

No comments:

Post a Comment